1. On April 20, 2015, the Senate of Lingnan University approved launching of the M.Sc. programme in September 2016. We are now inviting applications.
2. On April 24, 2015, Mr. LEUNG Wing On, President of the Hong Kong Chinese Industry & Commerce Association, visited the Department of Computing and Decision Sciences with a focus on the development of the M.Sc. programme.
3. On August27,2015, Dr. Lee George LAM, Chairman of Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, visited the Department of Computing and Decision Sciences with a focus on the potential cooperation between the M.Sc. Programme and Macquarie
4. On August 31,2015, Pro. LENG Mingming (Head of CDS Department , Director of eBSCM Programme),Prof. LIANG Liping (Associate Director of eBSCM Programme),Ms. ZHOU Mengya (Officer of eBSCM Programme) met with the Members of Monte Jade Science and Technology Association of Hong Kong (MJHK) at the Boardroom of the office of SW Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited.
5. On November 19,2015, Prof. LENG Mingming (Head of CDS Department , Director of eBSCM Programme),Prof. LIANG Liping (Associate Director of eBSCM Programme),Ms. ZHOU Mengya (Officer of eBSCM Programme) attended the 14th GS1 Hong Kong Supply Chain Management Excellence Summit at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center , met with Mr. Ricky Ng (the head of Sales from Alibaba Hong Kong Limited) , Mr. Andy Leung (the senior marketing executive from Alibaba Hong Kong Limited) and Mr. Benny Chan (the marketing manager from Alibaba Hong Kong Limited) with a focus on the potential cooperation between the M.Sc. Programme and Alibaba Hong kong .
6. To arouse public awareness on cyber security and put forward the new concept of incorporating digital forensic as standard corporate governance for enterprises, SMEs, NGOs and other organisations in Hong Kong, the Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Conference, organised by Lingnan University and co-organised by the Hong Kong Chinese Industry and Commerce Association, was held on the campus of Lingnan University on 1 December.
7. On 15 April, 2016, Prof. LENG Mingming (Head of CDS Department , Director of eBSCM Programme), Prof. LIANG Liping (Associate Director of eBSCM Programme), Prof. YEUNG Wing Lok, Ms. ZHOU Mengya (Officer of eBSCM Programme) and three MSc students were invited by Alibaba Hong Kong to attend the 2016 Hong Kong Ecommerce Ecosystem Summit & 2nd Hong Kong Ecommerce Award Competition 2016 (2016香港電子商務生態大會 暨 第二屆香港傑出網商大賽).
8. On 25 May, 2016, Prof. LENG Mingming(Director of eBSCM Programme ), Prof. LIANG Liping (Associate Director of eBSCM Programme) .Prof. YEUNG Wing-Lok and Ms. ZHOU Mengya (Officer of eBSCM Programme) attended a meeting in Alibaba's Hong Kong office, during which the discussion with Ms. Grace Wong (Manager, Sales and Operations), Mr. Andy Leung (Assistant Marketing Manager) and Ms. Suyi Ho (Sales Planning and Operations Manager) facilitated a short-term project offered by Alibaba to potential MSc students in the coming academic year.
9. MSc in eBSCM welcomed class of 2016 at the New Student Orientation held on August 23, 2016. Distinguished guests Mr. LEUNG Wing On Louis, President of Hong Kong Chinese Industry & Commerce Association; Dr. HUNG Witman, JP. , Principle Liaison Officer of Hong Kong President of the Internet Professional Association; Mr. Rick NG, Head of Sales, Hong Kong of Alibaba Hong Kong; Mr. Thomas MAN, Sales and Operations Manager, Hong Kong & Macau of Alibaba Hong Kong; Mr. William Ip, Director, Large Merchant of PayPal ;Mr. Patrick LEE, Champion Club(Founder of Duplex International Trading Limited); Mr. Eddie CHOU, Champion Club (Sales & Marketing Director of United Art Metals Factory Limited);and Mr. Jason WAI, Champion Club (Founder of Infantry Company Limited) are invited to deliver welcoming speeches for the new students.
Over 24 guests from companies were attended to support the New Student Orientation. See the smiling faces of students at the beginning of the academic year.
10. On August 30, 2016, a Cooperation Memorandum is made between Department of Computing and Decision Sciences, Chinese Manufacturers' Association of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Public Key Infrastructure Forum to provide chances improving students' professional capability and enhancing their career prospects.
11. Our programme director (Prof. LENG Mingming) accepted the interview by SIDE Magazine on 26th Oct.The interview was focus on the Master of Science eBusiness and Supply Chain Management Programme in Lingnan University. SIDE Magazine is covering all the issues of related to 4 sections of (S)Startup, (I) Internet, (D) Big Data and (E) E-commerce.
12. On November 24,2016, Prof. Han (Ray Han) Ph.D., Professor. Assistant Dean of College of Engineering of Peking Univeristy visited Lingnan Univeristy and gave a summer course briefing to our MSc students. The Peking University (PKU) Globex Engineering program is a short program run during July by the PKU School of Engineering. MSc in eBusniess and Supply Chain Management of CDS Department has a special agreement with the PKU School of Engineering for this particular program. Our MSc programme will send 10 students to PKU in 2017 summer. PKU will cover the accommodation , full payment of their Globex tuition fee, 3-day BJ City tour and a stipend for our students.
13. Winter Camp at NTUST for the students in the Master of Science Programme in MSc in eBSCM
14. FinFabrik Professional Knowledge Sharing. Professional talk delivered by Alex (CEO ) and Florian (COO).
15. Company visit at Hands Group.
16. CMA, Smart City Industrial Committee x Hong Kong Public Key Infrastructure Forum x MSc in eBSCMㄩBelt and Road