Office of the Comptroller
University Policy on Environmental Sustainability
Lingnan University is committed to protecting the environment and ensuring sustainable development of the campus. The University strives to conserve natural resources, achieve energy efficiency, and reduce our environmental footprint.
The University is committed to:
- Complying with applicable legal regulations and environmental standards
- Using resources in an environmentally responsible manner, increasing use of renewable energy sources and maximizing efficiency of energy use
- Adopting practices / tools to prevent and minimize waste and pollution
- Fostering the awareness on environmental protection and conservation within the University and wider community
- Integrating environmental considerations into the planning, design, construction and operations of our facilities.
|University Policy on Environmental Sustainability||2021-6-24|
- Hanson Grand Award in the category of Post-secondary Education 2017
- Best Team Spirit Award across all categories 2017
- Appreciation Certificate in 4Ts Charter 2017
- Platinum Award in Charter on External Lighting
- Earth Hour
- No Air Con Night