王偉聰博士BSocSc (LU); MPhil (LU); MSc (CUHK); PhD (LU)
- Senior Lecturer
- Department of Economics, Lingnan University
Dr. Gary Wong is a Senior Lecturer of the Department of Economics at Lingnan University. He received his PhD from the Lingnan Univeristy and MSc in Business Economics from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He has served in several departments and units at the Lingnan University as a teaching and research staff before he joined Department of Economics. His current research focuses are on the housing economics and the Hong Kong economy.
- Gary W.C. Wong and L.S. Ho, 2017, "Policy-driven housing cycle: The Hong Kong case of supply intervention", International Real Estate Review, 20(3), 375-396.
- Ho L.S and Gary W.C. Wong, 2009, "The First Step on the Housing Ladder: A Natural Experiment in Hong Kong", Journal of Housing Economics, 2009 (18), 59-67.
- Ho L.S and Gary W.C. Wong, 2008, "Nexus Between the Housing Market and the Macroeconomy", Pacific Economic Review, 2008(13)2, 223-239.
- Ho L.S. and Gary W.C. Wong, 2006, "Privatization of Public Housing: How it Caused a Deep Recession in Hong Kong", Contemporary Economic Policy, 24(2), 262-273.
- Ho L.S., Wei Xiangdong and Gary W.C. Wong, 2005, "The Effect of Trade on Wage Inequality: The Hong Kong Case", Journal of International Economics, 67, pp 241-257.
- With L.S Ho, 2006, "A Survey Report on Happiness Index and Determinants of Happiness in Hong Kong 2005", CPPS working paper series, No. 177.
- With L.S Ho, 2006, "A Survey Report on Happiness Index and Determinants of Happiness in Hong Kong 2006", CPPS Working Paper Series, No. 178.
- Ho L.S and Gary W.C. Wong (2003). The Nexus between Housing and the Marco Economy: Hong Kong as a Case Study, CPPS Working Paper Series, No. 143, Lingnan University.
- Apr, 2016. "貨幣與銀行", 香港電台『這一科，學什麼』撰文, 香港電台教育網站eTVonline.
- With L.S Ho and Felix Tsang. 2007. "A Study of Unemployment in Tuen Mun", commissioned by Tuen Mun District Council.
- ECO2101 Introduction to Economics
- ECO3001 The Hong Kong Housing Market
- CLC9005 Finance and Politics: Public Interests and Private Manipulation
- CLD9002 Understanding Social and Economic Indicators (Co-teach)
|電話︰||(852) 2616 7388|
|傳真︰||(852) 2891 7940|