劉思博教授BA (Jiaotong, Xi'an); MA (China Univ. of Pol. Sc. & Law); MPhil (LU); PhD (HKU)
- Assistant Professor
Fax: (852) 2891 7940
Office: WYL220, 2/F, Dorothy Y. L. Wong Building, Lingnan University
Sibo Liu received his Ph.D. from the University of Hong Kong. He also holds a M.Phil. from Lingnan. Sibo joined Lingnan, his alma mater, in 2018 as an assistant professor. His research interests include financial economics and empirical IO. His works appear in major conferences, such as WFA, SFS Cavalcade, and EFA.
Financial economics and empirical IO
- "Politicians and Firms: Evidence from Politician Rotations in China", Early Career Scheme (ECS), AY2019-20.
- "Shareholder Litigation and Corporate Innovation", Forthcoming in Management Science AY2019-20.
- ECO3002 The Economics of the Digital Economy (NEW)
- ECO3105 Introduction to Econometrics
- ECO4323 Financial Economics