黃智亮教授BSocSci (CUHK); MPhil (CUHK); PhD (UBC)
- Associate Professor
Professor WONG Chi Leung (Adam) received his PhD in Economics from the University of British Columbia, Canada, in 2009. Previously, he held the position of associate professor at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, before joining the Economics Department in Lingnan University in January, 2016. His research interests include industrial organization, microeconomic theory, bargaining, and auction. His publications have appeared in such journals as Journal of Economic Theory, RAND Journal of Economics, Games and Economic Behavior, Journal of Mathematical Economics, International Journal of Industrial Organization, and Economics Letters.
- “Price Discovery in a Matching and Bargaining Market with Aggregate Uncertainty”, Games and Economic Behavior, forthcoming. (with Shneyerov, A.)
- "Optimal Nonlinear Pricing by a Dominant Firm under Competition" Forthcoming 2020 in American Economic Journal: Microeconomics
- "All-units discounts as a partial foreclosure device", with Yong Chao and Guofu Tan, RAND Journal of Economics 49, 155 -180 (2018).
- ECO3201 Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECO4320 Game Theory and Strategic Behaviour
- ECO3201 Intermediate Microeconomics (Co-teach)
- SSC2114 Calculus
|電話︰||(852) 2616 7149|
|傳真︰||(852) 2891 7940|