Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI)
EdUHK X LU X SCMP Innovation and Entrepreneurship Challenge 2021
Do you have a Great idea?
Join EdUHK X LU X SCMP Innovation and Entrepreneurship Challenge 2021 now! The cross-university Innovation and Entrepreneurship Challenge 2021 is an entrepreneurial initiative that encourages students to transform their business and innovation ideas into entrepreneurial startups through a series of training workshops. The winning teams will be awarded prizes, including cash coupons and media exposure on the South China Morning Post.
Digital Transformation or Redesign Education
Program Details & Important Dates
|Phrase 1: Networking & Workshops|
|Dates & Time||Program Details||Format|
|28t h May (FRI) | 3:30 –4:30 pm | 1 ILP IED||Workshop 1: Start-up Ideation (LU)||Zoom|
|31st May (MON) | 6:30 – 8:00pm||EdUHK X LU Networking Session for Team Transformation||Gather (Online)|
|3rd June (THUR) | 11:00am - 12:00pm||Workshop 2: Redesign Education (EdUHK)||Zoom|
|5th June (SAT) | 11:00am - 12:00pm||Talk: Digital Transformation (SCMP)||Zoom|
|Phrase 2: Competition|
|9th June (WED) | 11:59 pm||Submission of 10 slides pitch deck||/|
|26th June (SAT) | 9:00 – 11:00 am||Final Pitch||SCMP Office|
Application Link: https://forms.office.com/r/CnA1wVL65f
Application Deadline: 9th Jun, 2021 (MON) [Extended]
Registration Fee: Free of Charge
Who Can Join
- Postgraduate and Undergraduate students (FT/PT) and alumni of Lingnan University/ The Education University of Hong Kong
- Student can either register individually or as a team. If students register as a team, each team must consist of a minimum of 2 members but not more than 5 members.
- Cash Coupons (Champion: HKD $3,000, First Runner-up: HKD $2,000, Second Runner-up X 2 groups: HKD $1,000)
- Media exposure on SCMP
- One-year weekend SCMP subscription
- Innovativeness(30 points);
- Feasibility (30 points);
- Team Capability (20 points); and
- Social Impact (20 points).
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 2616 8051
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 2616 8067