Teaching and Learning Centre
The IT Fluency Test (ITFT)
The IT Fluency Test (ITFT) requires students to:
- Demonstrate the ability to access and use information effectively
- Show an awareness of computer ethics and copyright issues
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of operating a computer
- Use computer applications for documentation, presentation, electronic communication, and data management.
It consists of two parts:
- Multiple-choice questions
- Hands-on task-oriented questions
- Test results will be shown at the end of the test.
- Records of ITF in the Graduate Transcript will be updated at the end of the term.